Donnerstag, 2. Dezember 2010

Analysis

I´ve been starring at this computer for hours now.I hate computers, but I know, that I have to do this on that way, so I´ll do it.All the time that I had to work with this, seemed  like a horrible night mare to me, but now, that I´ve spend some time here, it is really getting greater and greater--What´s the message, I´m trying to give you?
My message is, that you shouldn´t have pedjudices about something, without having tryed it before.
 And that´s, what my blog will be about, about messages.I´ll try to find out about a special message.
What does A.A. Milne want to tell us,with his book, what is his message?

Looking back, the first thing I remember is, that Winnie-the-Pooh has no brain.
But I also know, that he experiences important things, does that fit together?
Can a addlebrained person discover important things, is that person able to do that?
So,here´s the first message:
  • Everyone can experience important things about live, and it doesn´t matter, how clever that person is.
The second thing I remember is, that Eeyore is never happy, and that he feels lonley, though he has many great friends.
And that´s the second message:
  • Though you may feel lonley sometimes, there is always somebody around you, that wants to help (you), and likes you, you just have to open your eyes.
And the last thing I remember is, that Pooh always makes the same mistakes.
And that´s the third and last message:
  •  You are never perfect, and you can´t do enough mistakes in your life, because sometime, you will learn of them.(I´m sure that also Winnie will learn--if he takes his time...)

Maybe you remember my first impression, and if you do, maybe you also remember, what I said about , what the author is trying to tell us, and how he does it--

I wrote, that the author tries to tell us very important aspects of live, but on a simple way--for children.
He wrapped everything you have to know, into simple grammar,vocabulary, and funny little stories,that are all  part of a big story, the story called life.
And that´s, what he´s doing during the whole book, he keeps the simple form, and is full of funny stories, able to give little children everything they need on the long way, they have to go--as everybody.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen